GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:28:29 EDT
Ceesay,
I think you and your organization have started a very noble task here. I read
the reply form the IEC with keen interest, and I am glad that you decided to
put it on the List. I hope they back their words with actions and not wait
till late to tell us that they have unexpectedly encountered some
difficulties.
I am sure there are most of them there who really intends to do the best for
the Country.
Keep it up.

Ousman Bojang.