GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:56:32 EDT
Elhadj,

This is sad news indeed to learn of the death of my sister isatou Gibril
Tambajang. My sincere condolences to  you Elhadj, and to my friend since
childhood Fatis Gibril and  her husband Ousman Oathman and family,  Hassan,
Mulaye, Omar, Mammy Gibril and the Fye family of Dobson street, as well as
the rest of the extended family. May her soul rest in perfect peace, and may
Allah (SWT) grant her a place in Jannah.

Jabou Joh