GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga Jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:26:35 -0400
Fellow Gambians, I have some suggestions that each and everyone of us can
do to contribute to the master plan of achieving justice for the dead
students.  Each one of us in our various communities can carry out one, or
more of these suggestions.  For it is only when we all lend a hand that our
plan can be realized.  Here they are:

(1) Get your phone books and telephone/E-mail everyone of your Gambian
friends and famillies who are presently residing outside of Gambia.  First,
make sure they know all the details of the attrocities that are being
carried out in the Gambia from the begginning to the present.  Then let
them know about all the courses of action suggested on the Gambia-l, and
tell them to subscribe to Gambia-l so that they will be up to date on what