GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:43:02 PST
Malafy thanks for bringing this up. Anyone who follows American politics
knows the Republicans do not care much about Africa.  I am sure all of
Africa will be behind the Democrats come November.
        When I saw your mail I visited Governor Bush's website and looked
where he stands on Foreign Policy.  You can visit his website at
Georgewbush.com  and see for yourselves.  He has about 25 foreign policy
highlights and ladies and gentlemen not a single time is Africa mentioned.

Was it not this same George Bush that attended the celebration of the Silver
Jubilee (The 25th Independence Anniversary) in the Gambai? I can fully
remember one of Former Prez George Bush's sons visiting The Gambia.

                    Thanks.             Alfu