GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:04:10 EDT
This is indeed great news. We must commend the likes of Lawyer Ousman Sillah
who put their lifes on the line to ensure that a semblance of the rule of
law prevails in our beloved country. My posting last night on the powers of
the Coroner and suggestions as to how to move forward with those
investigations was a manifestation of how large this cause we are fighting
far is. There is room here for the Saines, Tourays, Collys, Jattas, Damphas,
Njies, Robinsons, Johs, Gassamas, Jassehs etc. This cause is bigger than our
individual self interests. And we must all remember that none of us have
intellectual property rights in the truth and what is best for The Gambia.
Our main focus should be TO GET RID OF YAYA BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. The
Tombongs of this world are just side shows that should be given minimum
regard.