GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:23:15 EDT
I didn't know you can be lighthearted JDAM. Anyways, the UNPROVOKED is what
I am trained on discerning since there is limited understanding at Gainako. I
will share soon what Demba and Gainako's crimes were as soon as I help Yero
with  some guidance. I can't be his parent because he is 30 odd years old  now.

I had a call from a friend in Seattle sharing that Demba called him
yesterday and asked him if he knew me. This after my friend had told him that  several
moons ago. He went on to ask my friend "What have I done to Haruna?" So  this
indicates to me there is a pathology in Gainako that could be intractable.
That is where Haruna comes in. You see even that query of Demba's to my friend
could have impressed on us that Demba is really oblivious as to his and
Gainako's crimes against Haruna and The GDP. But I know better and I will  educate
him further. I will even suggest to him how he can make ammends and when  he
refuses, I will share with him what my options are. The W9Y. Demba does  have
an associates in the arts. That suggests at least two years  of post-high
school education. And he is a significant partner at Gainako.  Along with the liar
and thief Yero.

How about the fortunes of the democratic party?? I presume you're following
the party's development.

You got to quit broad-siding me like this. I thought you had been in a
straight-jacket all this time.

Forgive my trespasses. I console there is method to the madness. I could be
relieving the community of enormous future chagrin. You never know.

Haruna Darbo. MQJGDT. Al Khairawan.

In a message dated 8/27/2008 3:05:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,