GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:41:11 -0500
Joe,
I am not trying to judge anyone here. I can't tell who ruined or did not
ruin the Gambia, but all I know is that some of the comments of people here
does not help the Gambia to grow. Joe, can you be understanding without
trying to be wise? I guess not. What I am saying is simple and straight. But
it seems as if you are worried or enraged. stop arguing and end your
worries.what difference is there between agreement and disagreement? Between
correct and incorrect?Accepting another's opinion obscures the dawn of your
own awakening. Just as I told you earlie,r I am not defending anyone, but am
very much concerned about the welfare of fellow Gambians. I know you will
say whatever here, but when things get rough, you would not be home and lay
it down for the masses who will suffer.Bro, negativity has no power. The
energy is not repressed but redirected so that it does no harm. I know it is
hard to take the truth, but my opinion is mine.
Peace Bro
Edward Secka
(Brime)