GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:12:19 +0000
Mate,

    My point rather, is your choice of words to a Gambian sister.
Cockney, Mark Steele, Margaret Thatcher, Pechkam Rye, who cares?
If you do your research too you will realise that Cockney is historically
an Essex and East End Lingo. I should know, for am from the East End.

You could be the dean of Oxford for all I care. Just respect the sisters, man.

Dave

Dave