GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:10:50 +0000
Jabou, you are absolutely right that we squandared a golden opportunity.  We
could have saved ourselves from this ulcer that is killing our health.
However, it seems to me that the opposition leaders are posturing toward the
same angle that made it possible for these criminals to slide us to our
current meltdown.

I say this because if you noticed they never come to the defense of another
opposition party that has a legitimate issue with how this government
manages our affairs.  The opposition parties had several golden chanches to
band together, but no, they were busy fluffing their feathers to outshadow
each other.  They had a chance to band together and demand justice when the
government slaughtered the students and Mr. Barrow and they did nothing.
They had a chance to send these people packing in the last presidential
elections, selfishness ruled the day and we all including APRC supporters to
be the big loosers.  For, this government has failed all Gambians except the
the thieves.  Nyassi was unceremoniously abducted and it was UDP business
for the others.  Now Darbo, Jallow, Nyassi