GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:29:18 -0500
Hello, I have posted some articles I have written about my thoughts and
feelings about my trip to The Gambia last summer.  I would like everyone's
input on them.
Please understand, I am not trying to distract from the discussions
currently going on concerning the political situation there.  I just wanted
to write about my experiences there, and post them for others to see.

The links to the articles are below.  Just click on them, and they should
take you directly to the articles.

http://www.themestream.com/articles/136331.html

http://www.themestream.com/articles/137025.html

http://www.themestream.com/137059.html

If you have any problems, please email me.  Also, email me for any comments
you might have!

There are more articles coming soon, but I wanted people's opinions before I
posted anymore.

Thanks, and take care all!

Ginny