GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:38:36 -0500
Bamba Laye Jallow:

Thanks for providing Secretary of State Powell's e-mail. Again, thanks for
all your brotherly advice and for the key role you are playing in the
Gambian struggle. I'll write a proper e-mail tommorow.

Dr Saine: It's good to have you back on the L. Your guidance/direction is
appreciated.

"Alieu Keita": I can tell you that you bait will never catch me. You can
even insult my mother if you wish, and I wouldn't say a single word. If you
think that you can provoke me so that I'll lose my temper publicly on the L,
then you are kidding yourself.

List Managers: Let no one delete "Alieu Keita" from the List even if he is
insulting my parents. That would be fine with me. Anyway, me gone to bed as
we say in Jamaican Patuwa here.

Ebrima Ceesay