GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mansour Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:59:04 +0100
My dear Madiba Asalamu alaikum,

I must say I am amazed you did not give credit where it is
due.  School girls have no business wearing miniskirts.
Remember action and reaction are equal.....What the eye
sees the brain registers and the heart desires.  That is
why Allah (SWT) asked our women to cover their nakedness
(Ahzab: 59).  It is amazing that a mainly Christian country
is taking this step and you a supposed Muslim is
questioning their sense of priorities.  I say thumbs up!

On a lighter note it is good to hear from you after your
short hiatus.  I hope you didn't develop any hiatus hernia!

Mansour