GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:36:46 GMT
EBOU JALLOW!

This is not a myob issue.  This is my issue and everyone else whose Gambian
too.  How are so sure that you can't be subdued to expulsion from this
country?  Your stupid answers are enough for me to know that you don't have
a lawyer.  If you do, he must be paying you.  You ought to shut the hell up
and continue living like a hermit.  Faith awaits you and I wish you ALL the
luck when you get back to The Gambia.

Essa