GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 07:04:19 -0400
Elder Sanneh:

I congratulate your daughter for this wonderful assignment with
politics in full swing.  As a diplomat, Ms. Sanneh will rightfully
protect the right to democracy and political tolerance.

I wish her the best of luck and hopefully she is inspired by our
relentless effort in flushing out The Gambian dictator.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency