GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:12:53 EDT
dampha,

your response here re-confirms my allegations, that you do not even make
sense anymore, and you seize every opportunity to rant and rave senselessly,
and you just cannot get over the fact that people are free to support
whomever they please.

 i did that and now you find every opportunity to brand me but i expect no
less from a short sighted person like you dampha. you also realize that your
former empty threats did not sound like something from an intelligent person,
so i see you are still trying to explain that one. whatever you meant does
not matter to me, and feel free to come after me and see how that helps you.

i simply pointed out that it is simple to decipher between right and wrong,
and you went off into a rampage again, bringing in evrything but the kitchen
sink.

dampha, i make sober decisions, and i stand by them. i do not make decisions
based on what i can get out of it.if i was a dogo dogo, i would have been
living it up with the crooks a long  time ago, and it would not have taken
too much effort to be invted in, not even a light sweat.

i dedicate myself to the uplifting of the gambian people as all sober and
intelligent gambians can decipher very clearly, and i deliberately and very
consciously associated myself with those whose dedication and sincerity is
unmistakable, no guessing game there, not arbitrary positions. this is what
is bothering you dampha, and this is why you are talking nonstop.

if you are confident that you are defending what is right for the people,
carry on and there is no need to brand, castigate and malign anyone
undeservedly unless you are not confident in the position you have taken. i
recognize your right to support whomever and whatever you please, please
accord me the same.that is what true democracy and the freedom you say we
will enjoy if your party wins is all about. please learn this well so lest we
become subject to the same oppresion we are facing now should your party win
and you find yourself in a decision making capacity. i should like to think
that we will not face that again, for the sake of our people and country.
it becomes more evident with every rambling post from you that you have not
the slightest inkling as to what freedom of choice is because you just cannot
manage to make your choice , leave others to their's and move on, but you
seem to be of the mindset that because you support a particular party or
agenda, all the rest of us have to be forced to join you or face daily abuse,
insults and deliberate lies about our positions.
dampha, check the archives and tell me if i was not the first person to speak
out strongly about this present regime, lon before you surfaced on the l wit
hyour one sided views and your bullying ways.
 in the same manner, i will continue to speak out about any party that has
not always had the interest of the people at heart lest we forget. you see,
we want true change, not just a make-over. i will continue to do this until
we are truely free of those whose personal interests overide that of the
nation and the people, so get over it, and fasten your seat belt for the long
ride. we cannot afford to let bullies like you silence the voices of reason.
that is too costly a price to pay, and we simply cannot afford that.

as for my iman, that is intact, and it is also one of the reasons i always
side with the truth, and nothing else. i hope your's leads you to do the same
for the sake of our future and your's.

jabou joh