GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LAMIN TUNKARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:43:55 PDT
Ebrima,

Sir, having read from one of your sources on a question raised to the VP on
the cost and sources of funds  building a new army barracks, and the respond
the president gave, can you please tell us how reliable those sources are? I
find it hard to believe that the president, unless insane, can say such as
if Gambians don't have the right to know what goes around them.

THANKS
LAMIN