GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:30:49 +0000
Guys,
Both of you are bigger fools than Pa Modou Gassama & Tomboy Saidy
combined..Pa Modou became 'aggressive' after he was uncovered and continue
his butt-licking & praise singing. Most of what he narrates here are lies
and nothing but lies and sycophantic issues which are characteristic of
someone who spends every evening at COme Inn(he knows what I mean)....I hung
out there a few times while I was in the  Gambia and his voice could be
heard(dang ngam) by pedestrians on Kairaba Avenue.
Maybe Ebrima Ceesay , Saul Khan & the likes are busy taking care of other
issues of their lives unlike Gassa who at the expense of Gambian tax-payers
money is always besides a key board defending the moron of Kaninlai...I have
read postings of Jabou recently so I wonder where your moronic souls were to
say that she disappeared from the L...Or maybe I missed a lot while I was
delisted by the bias list managers who are known for their double
standards..
And Yeah, I think Gassa is relieved that MR Mboge for his own reasons is no
longer with us but there will always be warriors on the other side of the
wrongful ruling of the murderer of Kaninlai to always uncover his(Gassama)
lies most of which are just signs of ass-kissing.

Dampha & Kanteh, in my opinion are intellectuals that the  Gambia should be
proud of..I am always eager to read postings by these two fine men even
though I may in some times not agree with all they say and need a dictionary
for the words they use(laugh).

You must not have sensed the panic in the air to conveniently assume that
Yahya is going to win the forthcoming elections..Where were you when Joseph
Joof who went mad last week was  talking about the inelligibility of
Darboe(I stand corrected)?
I am so disgusted by morons like you who are blinded by the actions of the
moron of Kanilai and conveniently sit back and talk about development.
Develpment my ass!!! How 'bout blood shed?

Where were you when Yahya was talking about the Bank of Allah? How idiotic
can an individual be?? Do you ever sit back to think about how the senile
moron can spend more than his annual salary on a shopping spree in the
United States by his former call girl wife. Yeah how 'bout dem damn cuban
doctors--aren't they good enough for the moron of Kanilai's daughter for him
to spend thousands of tax payers money on trips by his Morrocan wife ( who
will disappear as soon as Yahya looses the elections because she ain't
nothing but a gold digger) to the US for medical reasons..Don't even start
to say these are rumours because believe me I am closer to AJJ than you can
ever imagine.

God Bless the Gambia and rid us of the Morons and his cohorts.
Ngai Jobe.