GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:27:26 -0800
                                By Timbuktu

THERE ARE NO REAL COUPISTS, YAYA IS A PARANOID LIAR...Leave Samba Bah and
the boys you arrested forthwith or else you be rest assured that you have
no chance left now! In retrospect on our last piece...please remember that
we went deep into the torture chambers of Yaya at Mile Two,likewise his
intentions to muddy the waters.Yaya is paranoid therefore trying all he
can to link all opposing forces or elements to his usual shameless ways of
escaping a political whip.

This coup thingy affecting Samba Bah should not be looked at face
value.Yaya is preparing worse tactics if he does not meet any resistance
from the  on set.Let Gambians not be surprised if Yaya attempts tying the
names of people like Hamat Bah and others to this latest coup plot. I will
never ever under estimate the evil machinations of Yaya and those he eats
meat with.There are hidden snakes near Yaya who are bent on maintaining
his regime in power at all cost.An example is the special role Mamburay
Njie played in getting Yaya a private jet from Taiwan.We have access to
certain documents from Taipei which were touched on last week.God knows
Yaya will ever regret why he betrayed The Gambia,God willing.
Gambians please do not ignore snakes like Mr Mamburay Njie Yaya's present
Secretary General he is as dangerous as Alhjai Martin and the other
killers. Mamburay is a silent killer.

We care less about being jealous or harbouring grudges against these lazy
parrots because our jobs are far much better than theirs at the
moment.These are people helping perpetuate theft and thuggery at all cost
because they see it as job security! Job security where the security of
our country is at stake? Can you imagine how some citizens can become such
toxic characters for the sake of a meagre salary? These are the people who
help Yaya in organising tactics geared towards finishing his imaginary
enemies.Look let people stop using cheap escape routes by saying that Pa
Nderry M'Bai, is writing sensational pieces or inflammatory stuff on this
site.That is hypocritical to say the least.Those who cause sensation and
or those who send inflammatory vibes are eating meat near Yaya Jammeh.

I have always been telling Gambians that Yaya cannot be convinced to
behave in a peaceful way.No way! He is a "Kenyeleng" that knows nothing
but "Kenyeleng" language.This time around we are ready to counter any Yaya
sponsored mad man on line to the extreme.This site has been informed that
Yaya hates our guts to the extent that he even prefers not to talk about
us.
 Yes some of his toads say that we are mad because we said that Yaya reads
our pieces and then they anger him.This is funny to say.Now why did Saja
Taal send a private email to the editorial here? Saja deny then we will
teach you a lesson that you will live to regret.Just talk and see. Where
is Tombong Saidy? Where is Fatou Jahumpa? You see when Gambians sit
around accusing one another while they are in the opposing side it pains
me a lot.Let unity bind those who want to remove Yaya from that stinking
seat he calls State house.I for one will never respect Yaya Jammeh.Come
rain,come shine for me he is anti God and anti decency period.

At anytime Yaya thinks that our zeal to write has subsided we will come on
line with full force thus send him the sparks.Yaya never think that some
of us will be scared by your dirty stories or tactics.God ahead and launch
an attack.I promise you this time.The whole world will hear our quarrel
with you.Yaya God has given us more access to international media now.We
will use the might of words to send you to the dark tunnel of history God
willing. Get ready for the next months to come your government IE
embassies,ministries,etc etc will see a very very rude fire ball this
time. This time around we feel confident because our words have reached
destinations that you cannot reach.

Watch out for the TV coverages.radios,news papers all over the world and
then watch out for other democratic means that will send you packing. ON
YAYA'S HAND TOWARDS PRETORIA...Anyway laying a trap for Yaya and his band
of parrots is never difficult. Hear Neneh Macdold-Gaye rushing on to
invite South Africa's Ambassador in Dakar to revisit old files that were
signed in Pretoria two years back? Why now? Because Saidykhan spilled the
beans before Mbeki thus far? Because Saidykhan made Mbeki discover who
Yaya really is? Because Mbeki has a strong arm in the AU and elsewhere
therefore he can help finish Yaya diplomatically after having known that
Yaya kills innocent journalists at night?

Anyway Neneh please be informed that your move is highly welcome because
you have at least started another ball game.Our letters to the South
African  Embassies home and abroad are also going to be reviewed. Neneh
please do you also know why ESKOM is still not ready to take over KOTU
power station? Even if you come up with cooked press releases the facts
are there Neneh Macdold-Gaye or whatever name you reserve for yourself.

Sometimes Yaya Jammeh's team makes serious professionals laugh.How can a
whole state house and a whole cabinet be so paranoid just because a
journalist exposed some wrong in Pretoria? Yes Yaya and team don't be
shocked when Guinea Bissau recognises Mainland China these days.Do not be
surprised if Edriss Deby of Chad also leaves Taipei.You know why we are
saying so? Because Yaya will always lose a bolt if and when any of these
Taipei ALLIES in Africa goes.This is part of the package that Yaya uses to
lie for the Taiwanese ie he can help them get more heads of state or help
them convince the rest to stay after Dakar has signed off.Neneh please try
and consolidate Taipei for Yaya not any other country.

 Infact what makes some of us laugh is that Kaba Bajo has been hijacked a
week after he was appointed the chief diplomat! Information minister or
secretary of state inviting the South Africa Ambassador in Dakar? Where
is Kaba? Why not Kaba? At least I can attest to the fact that Kaba is a
cool person who has the natural diplomatic character regardless of his
qualifications as some critics are advancing. Indeed being nice and being
professional are two different things.

If Yaya were to be nice like Kaba I would have said because am not on
this politico-social justice business to make "fake" friends. Peer
pressure does not shift my gears either. All that matters in this struggle
is to save The Gambia from being raped by leaders who are there now or
those who are to be there next. Instead of Yaya trying to ask Taiwan to
help us with drugs in the hospitals he opted for a flying office with
huges
desks,kitchens,toilets,extra cabins for luxury and the like.When we post
his jet's complete plan on line he will know if we are out there to joke
or we mean real business.

How about Yaya's plan to fight against the bird flu.Even big countries are
worried about it let alone a shameless government that is running around
Banjul forcefully searching for RVH-Hospital drugs in private clinics?
This is witch hunting against Dr Gaye and Dr Jack Faal let the duo not
ignore what I am saying here,anyway they will see for themselves.
Yaya has a list of people he hates and will do anything to justify his
hatred.This hatred is going to remove him from power Insha ALLAH! What are
his plans to buy the peanuts etc etc? What are his plans to erase the bad
records that Alimenta has left in all chambers of commerce through out the
world? To be continued....

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい