GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 10:07:44 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< In any case, you can engage Gambians now and at the very least attempt to
 put your case on the table. Otherwise, you can continue to pretend to be
 holy when everybody knows better. Like Peter suggestedd to you, some day,
 you'll answer for your role in this gang. So, why not start now when you
 have a great opportunity to reach so many Gambians?

 Saul. >>
Woth all due respect Mr Jallow, this is precisely the point. I made the
comment agreeing with Mustapha Fye regarding forgiveness, but this can only
be accomplished if people such as yourself step forward to tell Gambians
exactly what happened. If you say that you are innocent, then I cannot think
of a better time to state the facts and clear your name while telling us in
detail what really transpired. This attitude of being above this discussion
is definitely not something to adopt if you want to clear your name, but
rather something that will make people woder even more.

Jabou Joh