GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fatou camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:55:25 PDT
I wish to extend my deepest condolence to the family of the late Omar
Barrow.Omar has been a nice guy during our days at the Citizen Fm radio
station.We worked together at the radio for over a year and we had a very
good working relationship.He always keep his smile even during difficult
times and i respect him for that.Let's all pray for Omar and the rest of the
students who lost their lives during this demonstration and hope that the
paramilitary will next time think twice before firing at innocent
gambians.May Allah guide the Gambia our beloved country!
Fatou Harona Drammeh
Detriot,Michigan.