GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 05:59:47 -0700
Ebrima,

If this comes out to be the case (don't get me wrong - your sources have
always proven to be impeccable) it will be a huge leap towards the salvation
of our motherland.

The next best thing to do is to have all the oppostion parties come together
under one umbrella to kick these morons out come next election. Let's just
hope and pray that the opposition leaders will see the light and start
working towards a coalition.

In as much as we want this "brain impared" moron out, we do not want to fall
in the hands of another blood sucker. Gambia deserves better than thugs
after all these years of unimaginable social, political and economic
misfortune in the midst of terrorism, thugery and blatant lies from all
outlets of the government.

We need to start coercing all opposition leaders to work towards that
direction. I suggest we start a petition or some form of a proposal (we can
parties on the ground to consider a strong coalition against these thugs. I
know that this is not going to be an easy task for any of them, but I
strongly beleive in my heart that the one thing they have in common - to get
rid of these pests - can  be a strong starting point from where they can
branch out to reach other agreements.

This good news and many others coming to us from your sources, proves that
if we keep the pressure going on, then there is definite hope for a peaceful
salvation.

RISE UP! SPEAK UP! AND LIVE UP!
THESE PESTS MUST GO!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Send money to anyone,via e-mail. Free & secure.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=ajallow%40usd.edu