GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MORRO CEESAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 22:58:39 -0700
Perhaps you should reconsider your conclusion stated as follows -

"because i have extensively studied and researched trends in African
leadership and came to a conclusion that the very people that are
responsible tend not to be the dictators themselves, because they are
often one step ahead of the illiterate masses in the educational ladder,
but that upper echelon, the highly literate who made it all possible for
the leadership to rule which ever way they desired. The unfortunate sons
of the continent who rob their own people of the basics of human life."

I doubt that the misfortunes of The Gambia or Africa in general can be
blamed on an abundant rapacity of the "highly literate."