GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:48:12 -0400
Karamba:

The "Massacre Action Plan" is excellent.  Count me in.  I will send my
check to Soffie today.

And Please, G-L Community, participate in the letter writing, email
campaign(s) and send letters to President Abdoulaye Wade and Prime
Minister Moustapha Niasse of Senegal.

With the massacre of these students, we must all vehemently oppose and
actively campaign to oust Yahya Jammeh. His rule has brought nothing but
pain and grief to our people and nation.

Abdoulaye Saine

No justice, no peace!