GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:42:10 -0400
Beran, thanks for the forward. About time the British government give the
low-lives running our country a dose of their own medicine. From day one we
told the British that it was ill-advised to resume military cooperation with
these criminals. They are worth NOTHING. Civilized nations such as Britain
should have cut the vermin loose a long time ago as the Americans did. But
like they say, it is better late than never.

Matters can only get worse if (God forbid) Yaya remains in power after
October 18, 2001. With knuckleheads like Fatoumatta Jahumpa and Babucarr
Blaise Jagne running our foreign relations portfolio, things can only get
worse. Imagine Fatoumatta Jahumpa accusing the British and the Opposition of
sabotage because Gambians (on their own volition) went to the British
Embassy to apply for visas to go to Britain. Is this woman with her senses?
They are so paranoid that they CANNOT think straight. They went to Bakau,
demolished the ‘beach bars’ and rendered the youths unemployed and hopeless.
Now when those people want to go abroad to seek greener pastures, the APRC
do NOT want to have any of that. So long as APRC bigwigs are ‘enjoying’
their flamboyant lifestyles and corruption, they do NOT care whether our
youths have jobs. Yaya and his cohorts just want their wives to be the only
Gambians that can go abroad to shop or have babies. Only the APRC elite
should have their children go to America for vacations. Ordinary Gambians
should NOT go to seek visas. These people are sick. The sooner we get rid of
them, the better.

Loose-canons like Blaise and Jahumpa have nothing to offer us. Blaise was in
that position before and committed so many blunders that the diplomatic
community in the country had to force Yaya to get rid of him. The moron was
the man that voted on behalf of Yaya to endorse the Nigerian Dictatorship’s
brutal murder of Ken Sara Wiwa. Blaise is the last person that will bring
sanity to this illegal government’s foreign policies. The coward CANNOT
think for himself. These people are finished. We do NOT need a government
that has morons like Fatoumatta Jahumpa vetoing the decisions of ministers
of State. Now, just because the woman does NOT like Joshi the Gambia is
going to suffer for that.

Gambians should get rid of these people come October 18, 2001. I understand
Yaya is so depressed that he is NOT even campaigning. All his hopes are
pinned on Gabriel Roberts and the July 22 Movement thugs. It is the duty of
ordinary Gambians citizens to ensure that these people do NOT steal our
election and expose our country to stiffer sanctions from our ‘Development
Partners’.
KB