GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:02:27 EDT
may  all of them rest in peace.
we all need to face reality,with all the talking we are doing,most of us are
not taking any action.there were about 30 of us in the last conference  held
in february with all the people in the US,Which is a shame.the ALD is coming
which will be a good time to organize a demonstration to the white house or
capital hill.what do you all thing.i think it is time to start acting rather
than just talking and posting messages on the L.May ALLAH help us.