GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:28:52 -0700
Brother Kabir

Please do not twist my words to suit your purposes . I never said We do not care about the legitimate of the funds.  Be careful with what you say . Deformation of character can lead to a libel suit .
How can you check if anyone's money is legitimate without going through his personal  life? and how he earns and so on and so on. How would you like if you were asked for your tax returns every time you go to buy food (or donate for that matter). let's  be real.

I know you have good intentions but such a misrepresentation is not acceptable under any standards. Why do you think you are the only one with conscience? and want us to believe you know everything good or bad for Africa and the human race. So the rest of us do not know anything about what is going on as implied by you . There are certain things that no-one can change especially by force and only reason would surf ice in the final analysis. Com'n stop this nonsense and grow up.
If you want respect you must earn it first.
Habib Diab Ghanim