GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:26:53 PDT
Mori Kebba Jammeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<<<<<<I was amazed how the same police authority was so quick to file charges
=
  the UDP when in the past the have been reluctant to make such charges in =
  other cases.Who murdered our school children May 10 and 11? Remember =
  your already shattered credibility is on the line here considering the =
  circumstances which led to the battle and an unfortunate loss of life. =
  This must be a warning sign to the government that it cannot continue to =
  clandestinely endorse the actions of their supporters.>>>>>

MoriKebba,

This was exactly what i thought when i heard this terrorist act. It is not
suprising to see "Baba Jobe" once again doing what he is best at. The guy
cannot contribute anything to the nation apart from violence. I just wonder if
this is not another AFPRC conspiracy to demolish UDP. These people can even
kill and sacrificed there own supporters when the need arises and charged UDP
for it. I hope this will be a lesson to all their supporters and the most
unfortunate thing about this all is that "Baba Jobe" should have been the one
in that graveyard today. How many murders have AFPRC commmitted from 1994? Is
anyone arrested and charged? How many commission of enquiries, is anyone
charged or arrested. How come within seconds someone is arrested and charged
with murder? THis is a complete mockery.

The AFPRC government is the most dangerous government our country has ever and
i believe will ever have. Everyday Jammeh and his bandits are becoming more
and more dangerous for the ordinary Gambians. Yes, I believe that UDP should
also armed themselves for security reasons, for the simple fact that the
country has been turned to a murder zone. I don't condor violence but hey, i
believe in self defense. I don't believe in turning the other check either
when it comes to murderers.
Jammeh should be locked at Kanilal for life, turn the place into a prison and
pack all them lot there. That way people can continue there normal daily
lives.

The Struggle Continues!!!!
Ndey Jobarteh