GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yero mama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:36:16 +0000
Dampha,
       Its apparent that my best bet is not to attempt refusing being called
ESSA SEY,likewise my "metamorphosed"twin brother Lamin ceesay.So lets jump
on the substance here and answer the questions you posed.My attempt here is
based on what i said in one of my postings replying to Karamba's earlier on
ie:i will attempt if time allows to be clarifying issues in my own way and
ofcourse the rest lies on what you think is convincing or repulsive.

The way a united opposition will loose to the APRC,as far as YERO MAMA
PULORI GALO HAAWA is concerned is as follows:1/If that particular united
opposition's unity is based on emotions and not principles, 2/If that
opposition's unity is leader-centered and not programme or
manifesto-centered,3/If that particular opposition's unity is based on
politics of "adventurism".Because i remember one of our current opposition
leaders before the ninetysix elections say that; he admired politics after
attending a dinner at the state house(then),that was in honour of a visiting
Ghanian head of state-Dr.Hilla Liman(spelling STANDS TO BE CORRECTED).

Isn't such a politician an adventurer!? For goodness sake
Yes "kaye!"

The only united opposition that i feel obliged to respect
is the one that doesn't take the above "sleeping tablets"

Dampha, i do not pray for you to stop calling me or Your created Essa a
moron or morons for that matter,because that DAY WILL NOT COME WITH
SOMETHING IN MY FAVOUR!

Oppose to depose by the voice of the people but do not oppose to impose your
will by threatening us with "riots buried in ashes".

Dampha,thank you for seeing the moron in Lamin ceesay cum Essa sey after
acknowledging the fact that he knows whats happening in the gambia despite
being continents away. Are you really sure IF all the Lamins,Yeros,Pauls
herein are that Essa?

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY THIS IS JUST A "SOUR" TEASE.

YERO MAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA.