GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:46:58 +0900
Brother Momodou Mbaye Jabang,
Congratulations for successfully completing your masters program may Allah
the Almighty help you with your endeavours.Also thanks for the significant
Islamic postings on the L..I have no doubt that Mbakaddy and the rest of the
family are very happy to see you back.Well keep the good work always share
your knowledge with the rest of the folks.All the best of luck.
Sariang.