GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:00:51 -0000
Wow!
    I am perplexed by the fact that one of your strongmen is worried about
the strategies being put in place(according to him!!!!)by the existing
regime in the Gambia or your "fascist regime".
    Many a times we've been seeing some of you say herein that we are a
bunch of fools,morons( all the irritating words you can pick up from the
websters dictionaries in your "shiner" cupboards).So how on earth can such
fools,morons introduce a security network ready to be raking destructive
clues from your wavelengths? How?
    You people have been declaring victory! victory! and saying "add more
pressure on the morons" ha! What a joke.Why all this paranoia on what the
NIA is working on.Is the NIA the only security agent thats engaged on
defending "sabotage",alarming and information intended to incite mutiny etc
in the world? What about the countries lodging some of ya? Are their
security agents "des agents laisser-aller?".
     Ofcourse Pa Ali we are following what you are doing so thats the modern
game! Isn't that better than waiting for you at the airport with dark sun
glasses,because some of believe that they are on the NIA list ha!
NB:Some keep on sending on this forum "bluffingly" information from the
state Dept,Human rights watch etc,etc.Please the others who wish to quench
their thirst( by getting latest info),the following autogenerated fax is at
the state Dept where u can be getting authentic information on any country
in the world.

Steps to follow:
NO.is,1202 647 3000(please assylum seekers do not fear this is not a
trap,this number is widely known amongst US tourists,officials etc).
a)Compose the number, b)listen to the autogenerated message, c)then punch
the first four letters of the country of your choice d) give in a number of
a tele/fax OR fax(where you may wish to receive the info)-automatically you
will receive info on that particular country.So there is nothing that we
need to learn from the GL on such issues. We do see all the reports in full
but UNFORTUNATELY some of you reproduce the texts herein as you wish. Please
be scanning the whole text or don't send in anything. Half-nformation is a
porous fence for rumours.
There are a lot more other avenues we have in hand that keep us informed of
at all times.
We are well-informed,i  tend to believe more than your professors in the GL
inner-circle.
Remember Dr.Touray's adage:"do not argue with the fool because it maybe
difficult to see the difference" Ha! The next challenge is, how to locate
the fool..... As far as you guys are concerned we are but we do also think
that we have identified some fools somewhere....

Tell me a country without security agenst? Tell me?
Good or bad is relative,for you the NIA is very bad but for others(in their
homely huts or bungalows) their believe is that this NIA helps them to be
able to snore at night!!!

Questions for you.
1/If you were to be the president,would you lead a security-less Gambia or?
2/Ofcourse your option for security(needless to say) may not or infact will
certainly be different from the Jammeh strategy if you were to have
one,however,will you be able to create a unit that has no one who's ever
served under Jammeh's?
Ofcourse emotionally you will answer yes!!! for the last part but RATIONALLY
it is PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.Unless if by then Sam Sarr is nominated the SOS
defence to give you  a sugary Jammeh aftermath.Ha!

A similar approach was tried by Tijan Kabba when he arrived with the UN
expert's euphoria but guess what? Johnny Paul Koroma is
Kabba-the-UN-expert's underground ambassador now!!!
There are latest proofs on that!
Give me your private adress for that,if you wish to know more...
Or if you so wish i can work over to your office and then drop it at a
rendez-vous point we can agree on,if you are the Pa Ali i know at Kanifing
court house?

Paul