GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
King Fahad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:30:42 -0800

Fahad Travel Agency
69 Hagan Street
Banjul, The Gambia.
Telephone # 224648/201151
Fax 2001149

01/08/2000
To all interested Parties Fahad Travel Agency would like to inform All
Gambians, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry and the intending Pilgrims
that the Gambia government has approved D24, 000 or US $1,750.00 for this
years Hajj package. Fahad travel Agency will operate Boeing 747 with a 468
passenger capacity direct Banjul-Jeddah, and Jeddah- Banjul in return.

Last year we made history by making sure that all our clients return
promptly with all their baggage intact and this year we have made extra
arrangement for all baggage to be weight in Makkah 2 days prior to departure
and transported to Jeddah Air Port and check-in. We are making sure that our
pilgrims will no longer have to suffer the burden of caring their own
belongings in a very congested Air Ports.

We also provide Experience Medical Personnel, Validate Visas, Breakfast, and
lunch all free of charge to all our pilgrims.
The most experience Hajj guide in the Gambia; Alh. Sheriff Badjan, and the
venerable preacher on the life of Muhammad (PBOH) Alh. Muhammad Lamin Bah
will lead the pilgrims through out to perform all rites of Hajj accordingly.
Transportation: will be in Fully Air condition buses through out the Hajj.
Baggage Allowance: Is set to 40 kilos per pilgrim 5 kilos for hand carry on
luggage.
Accommodation: In Madinnah and Makkah all near the Holly Haram and Holly
Kabba are fully furnish and in excellent conditions.
Departure time is set for Sunday, February 18th, 2001 and Return Saturday,
March 10th 2001
For Families in the US, please contact Mr. Pa Sheikh Jeng for similar
arrangement at 703 221 9125 or e-mail [log in to unmask] FYI: To avoid sending
monies all the way to Gambia, you can call Pa Sheikh Jeng at the above # for
accounts you can Wire you funds to in the US. Please complete your deposits
and bring your passports, vaccination and Medical certification ASAP.

Thank you.
Alh. ABM Jeng

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/