GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:34:19 -0700
Well said, George:

   This is exactly how I feel vis-a-vis Jawara and what he can positively
contribute towards the eradicaion of the madness back in The Gambia. If the
Oldman does things any other way (the old ways), he will end up polarizing
the image of the opposition; and thus to Jammeh's advantage. I hope he is
now a listener. In the end, he can go on to retiremnt and spend more time
with his family as you've rghtly pointed out. It has been a while since he
was ousted and he will find out that Gambians have tremedously transformed
int a politically conscious people. His best shot would therefore be at
HELPING the oposition and nothing more.

Ous Ngum.