GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:53:57 -0000
Dear list members

My name is Anna Oliver, I am 16 years old and currently a student in
Sweden.
I am from Gambia but have lived in Sweden for 5 years and England for 3
years.
I am very interested in media,so I was wondering if any one of you knows
about
any good mediahighschool or junior college in the State.
If any one of you does know about any good mediahighschool or junior
college,
then could you please contact me.

                    Thank you!