GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:04:45 -0400
Cherno & George,
Thank you for the background information on Anver. I used to be an avid
reader of African Business magazine when I was in Banjul. Unfortunately, in
Francophone West Africa, both African Business and West Africa magazines are
rear items on newsstands here. However, I intend to enquire further to see
if he is still editor of African Business. I appreciate your sharing the
information on the gentleman and I wish you all the best in your studies.

Sidi Sanneh