GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Basiru Ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:34:07 -0700
Adama,
   The likes of Hamjatta,KB,Ebou Colley et al are against anything that has
to do with PDOIS or Foroyaa, they will throw in any crap/garbage just to
misrepresent the facts about PDOIS or Foroyaa. These people are not the
least honest or sincere  in the struggle to remove the APRC regime; they
have personal agendas and will attack anyone that disagrees with them.
   I am also very surprised that they have reduce the likes of Mboge to
praise singers who they have earlier on labeled as a PDOIS programmed
fanatic. They are not worth responding to and I am sure many people on this
L can easily separate the wheat from the chaff. I am glad that I set up a
rule in my e-mail that will send any crap from these "Mr, We Know all" to my
trash bin.

Let them keep on dreaming that these pettiness and silly personal agendas
will unseat the APRC regime.

For a better Gambia

Bass Ndow