GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:39:50 -0400
Talking about Yaya being FINISHED, reports reaching me at 17:50GMT state
that President Darboe's entourage which left Pirang at NOON is just making
its way into Lamin village.  They are making their way by foot. The crowd
escorting the next President of the Republic of The Gambia on foot is
estimated at 10,000 and growing as they pass villages along the way.  There
are 10,000 Gambians walking and right behind the crowd there is an estimated
300 cars and lorries. Apparently, as we speak/write there is no public
transport around Serrekunda/Banjul because of this public display of support
of the Alliance.  Where is Tombong? He probably plans on reporting this
after the elections. Yaya is FINISHED. If this crowd enters Banjul, the city
will EXPLODE. There is NO WAY the moron can win the election without
STEALING it; and we will NOT allow this to happen. AFPRC/APRC days are
numbered. This latest information does NOT take into consideration GDP's
endorsement of President Darboe and the defection of 3000 APRC voters
reported earlier on.
KB