GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:28:20 -0700
I vehemently commend Monsieurs Ceesay and Faal for
condemning the APRC Youth Group's vigilante actions
and for withdrawing from it.  You and your colleagues
who pronounced the withdrawal from this illegal
gangish association, are the reason why I continue to
believe that the Gambia still has a chance to regaing
our country from these hijackers.  I hope that the
rest of the youth Group vigilantes will head your
call.  And that they will realize that they are being
used as a tool to brutalize their Gambian brethren and
to carry out the dirty work of the APRC.

DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE USED.  YAHYA AND HIS
GOVERNMENT COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.  ALL HE IS DOING
IS USING YOU TO HOLD ON TO POWER BY ALL MEANS
NECESSARY.  EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT YOUR LIVES HAVE TO
BE JEOPARDIZED.  EVEN IF IT MEANS STEALING YOUR
YOUTHFUL INNOCENCE BY INVOLVING YOU IN VIOLENT ACTS
AND MURDER.  AND WHEN IT ALL FALLS DOWN HE WILL FEED
YOU TO THE WOLVES.  HE WILL LET YOU BE THE FALL GUYS
FOR ANY CRIMES COMMITTED IF AND WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO
IT.  SO BEWARE!

JEMUS JUNGKUNG, THE FIGHT IS ON.  REMEMBER WHAT I
WROTE IN AN EARLIER REPLY TO YOUR MOROONIC SPEECH?  I
WROTE THAT WHEREVER YOU KILL ONE CHICKEN AT ANY
GARTHERING DEMONSTRATING AGAINST YOUR EVILRY, A
THOUSAND MORE SHALL SPRING IN ITS PLACE.  AND A
THOUSAND MORE EGGS SHALL BE LAID TO RE-ENFORCE THE
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE.  AND I ALSO SAID THAT YOU CAN FOOL
SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL THE
PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.  SEE, ALREADY MEMBERS OF YOUR
VIGILANTE GROUP ARE BEGINNING TO REALIZE YOUR EVILRY
AND WITHDRAWING.  SO YOU SEE, ONE BY ONE, THE WHOLE
WORLD WILL FINALLY SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND YOU
SHALL BE LEFT WITH NEXT TO NO SUPPORTERS.  THEN WILL
YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR DAY OF RECKONING HAS ARRIVED.
AND TRUST ME, THAT DAY IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY.

http://www.qanet.gm/Independent/body_independent.html

> Mori

> if you have problems accessing the web interface

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"