GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Alhaji S. Jeng" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:52:23 +0200
Mr. Jallow,

Have you really put much thought into your statements "The Senegalese are
the most dishonest, corrupt, unreliable and incompetent human beings I have
ever met on this planet," and "Jammeh should also start reaching out to the
Casamance resistance movement and arm them to the teeth.  If the Senegalese
instigate any instability in Gambia, then the Gambia armed forces shall join
forces with Casamance and liberate Casamance from Senegal for good." The
repercussions of these subversive statements are division between the two
culturally and ethnically knit nations rather than unity.

I have been following your postings for some time and, frankly I am
terrified by some of the statements coming from a seemingly so intelligent
person as yourself. I fear your leadership or any influence you may have on
the present leadership. No offence!

Alhaji