GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:14:47 +0200
My peace-loving  brethren of Africa - does this tell you anything?  And do you still need to put your faith and hope in our foreign friends who we mistacably, throughout Africa, see as our ONLY redeemers, as our so-called GOOD SAMARITANS, and as those kind and willing "peace-loving" people, and as people who believe in democracy beyond their own borders??!!

My advise is that the longer we sit and wait in hope that they will help us, the more time they get to help their stooges/puppets strengthen their roots throughout the country.

I leave you with this in mind but as for many in the faces of the third world, we have woken up to realise that our problems are created, fueled, supported/sponsored by these very people.

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango