GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:48:23 EDT
Elhadj,

Thank you. i do not do what I have done for the past few years to be seen of
men but because it is what is right to do and for the love of my fellow
Gambians and I have an unflinching dedication to it. I am confident no one can doubt
that, even those who will not admit it and look for every excuse to state
otherwise.
I also thank you Elhadj for your conviction to fight for the rights of
Gambians.

Jabou Joh