GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:28:36 GMT
Mr.A/G,
With all due respect,do by what u swore or follow your God given conscience
and join your true brothers  in search forjustice in this movement for
democracy! This Government as you know is illegal from its very conception!I
am not a legal expert but
why will i waste so much time to master law if this is a possible
outcome of my years of intelectual endeavour! If you guys in banjul
have some other information then answer Anika  openly!I am sure that she
will let you use her computers at Bokoloho to E mail for 10 minutes.Here is
a model lady begging for her husbands god given rights to be treated as a
humanbeing and you have it in you to have an excuse to say no.May i remind
you that Law is written by humanbeings with conscience just like you and me!
If you feel ambivalent
use your God given conscience and act the     up! Or have that too been
stolen! No matter what happens we must never let someone drive our
last indication of ourselve evidence of humanity--our god given
conscience!Without this entity we become sure reduced much lower than the
basics we love to feed off on---sorry but i cant contain my anger.
    You know if we have to stay alive we all do,but deep down there
is this voice we cant ignore all the time everytime!