GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:04:01 +0100
I joined the list in condemning the acted of the Jammeh bucthers and to
extend my condolences to all the families affect. This just goes to expose
the level of  paranoia in his administration.

As if Jammeh's thugs have not hurt Gambian parents, they are still picking
up and detaining students like criminals. I hope the parents will send a
clear message to him today that unless their loved ones are released
unconditionally and those bandits brought to justice, they will not be
reporting to work.

A.A.Drammeh.