GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:21:34 +0000
Ous

Lets face it President Jammeh has used his Executive
powers to hire and fire people indiscriminately. I
think some constitutional changes ought to be made to
avert this style of mismanagement. President Jammeh
has dismissed more Ministers/ Senior Civil Servants
than any of his counterparts in the West Africa
Africa. Within seven years of APRC rule, we have seen
the appointment of 5 Secretary Generals for the Civil
Service-From Larry Ceesay, Tapha Wadda, Tasmir Mbye
Ebou Ngum and Julia Joiner. Our Civil service is now
seen as laughing stock-there is no security of tenure
and these are the many reasons why intellectuals in
disapora are reluctant to serve the APRC REGIME.

So please take note!!

Sanusi

 --- Ousman bojang <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Mr.
Sambou,

=== message truncated ===