GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katchikally Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:09:21 -0000
Saul, KB, and others:

from the little time I have spent on this forum, I have found out that there
is a concerted effort to disrupt and divide opponents/critics of the APRC
regime on Gambia-l.  It also appears to be a well-ochestrated attempt to
derail discussions on this forum.

The handful of individuals behind this scheme appear to be somewhat
successful.  Every time we spend reacting to their nonesense is precious
time wasted.  We are devoting too much energy to the wrong questions.  I
admire the work that the overwhelming majority of you are doing (Joe Sambou,
KB, Saul, Dr. Katim Touray, Dr. Saine, Mr. Jassey-Conteh, etc.), so let's
not allow agents/elements of the APRC to set the agenda for us.

From now on, I will contribute or react according to what I perceive to be
in the Gambia's national interest (removing/defeating Jammeh, and
instituting a democratic state in its place).

Kats
"Keep the Fire Burning"