GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:20:49 -0700
Your lady of 'forged steel' (no pun intended) has already lost the race. She is going through the grief process and dare I say this is the anger stage of that painful exercise...the Pennsylvania win notwithstanding.  This thing will be over soon and your lady of 'forged steel' will not realize her dream of coronation. That is what motivates some of us. We've seen enough of the Clintons...

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I intend to persuade you that Hillary Rodham is the best choice for
Malanding, his family, friends, and co-workers. I will accomplish this by  sharing how
Hillary is your choice for President in regard to issues that are of  concern
to you.

I shall be ever so greatful if you accord me this privilege of a
conversation and to the extent most of our friends here are like you, we will  have
shared the value of our Lady of forged steel with them also.

Moribolong, you may not crash this party just yet. Hold your horses. Mr.
Jaiteh hasn't even accepted my invitation yet. I promise I will not talk about
Obama for I know Mr. Jaiteh is aware of Obama's enormous values to  America.

With hope for your esteem company Mr. Jaiteh,
Yours sincerely,
Haruna.

listings at AOL Autos.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい