GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:48:16 -0500
Muhammad,
 I understand the frustration but withdrawing the invitation of Ambassador
Bojang to the July 4TH is just not a proper way to handle this matter as
far as am concern. Am not one of the organisers nor have I met Mr Bojang
and I, and am sure many of you, have lots of questions to ask Mr ambassador,
thus it makes more sense to have him there as a representative of Yahya.
This way we don't have to keep chasing these guys. I think it will be a
great opportunity for us to address our concerns and disgust.