GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:58:35 PDT
Self grandiloquent and an untoward activities of this president might not
only see him jumping from the frying pan into the fire but,might as well
cause our beloved nation her sovereignty. Meddling in the private affairs of
our more harden warring neighbours will only invoke more chios and
imprecations for the gambia and, that is something we can hardly interjoin.

It beats the living imagination in me, how any concerned head of state will
not rush back home( especially, when one accorded oneself a waiting private,
chartered, and ill-afforded AEROPLANE..) when propagated atrocities occurred
in ur country whilst away by troglodytes administrators/servants of ur
regime. Does this man really care to what happened or is it merely the limit
of his maxims on reality? Is he in hiding? Or is it the fear of reprimand
from senegal and Guinea Bissau more pertinent than what is functionaries
wrought on our innocent children.
Kittos
Peter