GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Kinteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 02:56:26 PDT
Yeah Malanding,
Could you keep the L. updates on Lt. Jaiteh and the rest. This is a very big
issue on the whole family,friends both in Gambia and abroad and well
wishers.
The truth is that anyone who knows Lt. Jaiteh, will never associate him with
all the lies and tormenting he is going through. Let just hope that the
table be turn and let the Butcher lick his own ass.
Keep it up.
God bless mother Africa and The Gambia.