GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edrissa njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:36:12 -0000
OH Jereh,
Earlier on I called out to you to TRY AGAIN AND TRY HARDER! Is this all you
could come up with??? The little intelligence you portray is unfortunately
being wasted on insults again. This is not the ways of the world. Before the
end of the day try to make an impact by contributing something constructive:
it can be criticism, or opposing views. They are most welcome. We would just
like to encourage you to  a good start  by contributing something for our
Beloved Gambia, Opposition or not. Do you get it? or is the level of English
too difficult for you? It can be simplified further!!!
EDRISSA