GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 14:45:05 EDT
Dear Haruna,

I'm so proud that you -- along with more than 300,000  other people -- are
standing with me to ensure that the 2.3 million votes cast  in Florida and
Michigan are counted. It's such an important principle in  our country: when the
voters speak, we count their votes.

Your  commitment to that principle means a lot to me, and to the people I
talk to in  Florida and Michigan who want to make sure they have a voice in this
election.  Yesterday, I spoke to voters in Florida, and they are all too
familiar with the  consequences of not counting every vote.

On May 31, we'll hear the  decision from the DNC's Rules and Bylaws Committee
on whether they'll seat the  delegates from Michigan and Florida. And while
we wait to hear their ruling,  you and I must keep fighting together to win
every last vote in the  final three races.

_Let's fight to the finish -- make a  contribution today._
(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1870&utm_source=1870&utm_medium=e)

Our recent string of victories in Kentucky, West  Virginia, Indiana, and
Pennsylvania showed that we have what it takes to  win in November, and our
campaign is moving full-speed ahead toward the final  contests.

Puerto Rico votes in 10 days, and the last primaries  in Montana and South
Dakota are just two days later. This is the final  push for votes, and I know I
can count on you as I have throughout this race.

We've worked so hard together to make sure that every American  has a chance
to make their voice heard in this race. We've fought for the values  we share
and for the future we both know our country needs. We can't let  up now.

_Contribute today to help us fight for every  vote._
(https://contribute.hillaryclinton.com/form.html?sc=1870&utm_source=1870&utm_medium=e)

Florida and Michigan are depending on us to make sure they  have a voice.
Millions are still waiting for their chance to vote.

I'm  proud to fight for them, and I'm so grateful to have you standing with
me.

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.